August 2018

HI

Name is Bill, Located in Mass been around pokemon cards since they first released.

New to the site but not pokemon or trading. Slowly adding my available cards for trades. Hoping to come here make some trades complete some sets. Maybe meet a few long time trade partners as I am always looking for something. Please check out my page 

August 2018

Hi ! Welcome :)

Nice to see a new user from the United States, let me know if you need any help !

August 2018

Thanks great to be here, Very nice site would love to see this grow I havent been able to find to many on here from the US not that I have a problem sending international just takes longer and increases cost.

Learning my way around the site takes a few but the help videos are great, there does seem to be a large section of pokemon league promo cards missing from the selection, Is there any user ability to add?

August 2018

How about other offical league items, They are out of print and discontinued now but Badges/patchs/charms things like that

August 2018

Hi !

I havent been able to find to many on here from the US not that I have a problem sending international just takes longer and increases cost.

I totally understand, hopefully the site will have more US users over time ;)

there does seem to be a large section of pokemon league promo cards missing from the selection, Is there any user ability to add?

You can submit a list of sets and cards, here :
https://en.pokechange.net/forum/section:cs11

And I'll try to add them to the site +++

How about other offical league items, They are out of print and discontinued now but Badges/patchs/charms things like that

Adding other products is definitely possible.

The complicated part is to build the inventory, any list of products is welcome and could be added to the site over time.

Thank you very much for your interest.