August 2019

I just noticed that the site insists on sending cards tracked. This is fine within my own country, however the cost of sending tracked outside of the UK would be more than buying two booster packs at full price (roughly it would be 2 and a half). Do I just work this out with any other trader/buyer and explain that I don't wish to do this or do I just refuse all requests outside of my own country?

August 2019

I was in the same spot as you, the people who I traded in the past they also didn't want to pay the insane price for tracked shipping, so we just both agreed its fine to ship without tracking but it might not be the same for others. the reason why the website requests tracking is so that the website/you/receiver knows the status of the package if anything were to happen "ex: scammer, liar, etc" you/they would need to provide proof that it had been shipped. I've contacted someone from the system before about it and they had told me "if u can get a stamp on the receipt from the teller when u go to ship the item it should be fine", and that can be used as "proof" if something were to happen.

August 2019

In the UK they usually put the street name and postcode on the receipt so maybe that would work. I'm also open to sending my package to someone more reputable (aka has good reviews) and they can wait until they receive it before they send my cards to me.

August 2019

yup that also works :)

September 2019

Hello Veebee,

I am sorry for the delay, I just saw your topic.

In the UK they usually put the street name and postcode on the receipt so maybe that would work.

As indicated by NubbbZ,

That is perfect : This will enable you to prove that you have sent your package.
You should keep this receipt in case your correspondent claims not to have received your package (litigation scenario).

Welcome, I wish you wonderful trades +++

September 2019

Basically, this is how the different scenarios are handled :

I/II - Scenario where both users agree with tracking / proof of posting :

If a user1 claims not to have received his package, user2 will have to send me his proof of posting.

• a/ If user2 has a proof a posting : The litigation is closed

• b/ If user2 has no proof :
    • User2 must return to user1 his shipment or payment.
    • Otherwise, user2 will be suspended.

II/II - Scenario where both users disagree with tracking :

If a user1 claims not to have received his package, I will not handle the litigation since both parties agreed on not using tracking.

February 2021

Question about proof of sending.

Could this method be used as proof of mailing?

Doing a video recording showing the mailing address on the envelope and the envelope being put into a mail slot located inside of the post office?

I can't afford tracking and it is very diffiuclt for me to get to the post office during open hours.