May 2020

Hi

Someone asked before if its possible to delete entire offers/requests lists, i keep loosing track of my offers and needs list, so my question is

- whether could set function , to delete certain Offer/request on for example - just cosmic eclipse set, or just burning Shadows set

- also if you want just to change card condition, if it would be possible to go in offers and click at top to change all cards to mint or very good, instead of deleting full collection and readding, or editing each card indvidually which takes up a time

Also about proposals and messages:

- can there be undo trashed messages/proposals

- and could there be option also to clear out trash folder 0

reason why am asking is because i accidently deleted trades what went ahead - which i do want to keep in my folder , was deleting messages and did not realise same messages also was in accepted proposals. Trades which did not go ahead, or error trades like changed proposal, and done fresh - want to get rid of them

I must sound a little ocd with these requests :/

Thank you in advance :)

May 2020

Hi iewina,

Thank you for your suggestions, I totally agree with them :

I should be able to implemente them over time +++

Best regards,

May 2020

Thank You :)

August 2020

Hi, yeah I think this is needed as I keep losing track of the cards I need and want. Would make it easier if I could delete all offers and requests then upload cards again 

August 2020

Hi, yeah I think this is needed as I keep losing track of the cards I need and want. Would make it easier if I could delete all offers and requests then upload cards again 

You already can reset your shop via your shop options :

https://en.pokechange.net/dashboard/shop/options

+++

August 2020

does anyone know if you can search people on countries?

August 2020

Yes , when you go on offers or requests at the top of the page press filter - and select what ever you looking for (what condition card, what type card, what country etc) if you pick in filter USA - it wil show u all offers from USA. Only. You just ned to remember on each searh to press this filter - country  is in drop down box ;)

August 2020

thank you

December 2020

hi how do you add a card to your cart

Trade without ads with Pokéchange MAX★
Reduce ▼
Trade without ads with Pokéchange MAX★