October 2020

I feel like the gap between Mint and Very Good is too big. Sometimes I'll look at a card and think that it's extremely close to Mint, and that Very Good doesn't do the card enough justice. In my opinion, I would have it like this: Mint, Near Mint, Excellent, Good, Fair, Poor (I personally don't like the Average condition). I feel that the more options users have to pick from, the better they are able to describe the condition of their cards to a potential trader.

I still have several cards I want to add to my Offers, but really hoping this feature gets implemented before I begin adding them.

Thanks again for hearing me out. Have a good one!

October 2020

Mint, and that Very Good doesn't do the card enough justice. In my opinion, I would have it like this: Mint, Near Mint, Excellent, Good, Fair, Poor 

I personnaly have a hard time making the difference between some of this words :

•  "Near Mint" vs "Excellent".
  • "Good" vs "fair".

To back these words, I would need images that could be displayed to users :

This way, we'd be able to set a common meaning behind each of these words.

For now, I can replace "Very good" with "Near Mint".

I would have it like this: Mint, Near Mint, Excellent, Good, Fair, Poor

If you could send me pictures for each of this words, in order to set their meaning, I could consider making this update +++

-> [email protected]

October 2020

Ok sounds good. I went ahead and sent an email to that email address. Let me know if there's anything else you need. Thanks!

October 2020

Update done +++