December 2020

Hi there, here is some feedback on translation or grammar adjustments for the English site - 

Also thank you very much for your hard work keeping this site up!! I enjoy trading very much. :)

1. For free users, ad pop-up in bottom-right of screen says "Reduire" should say "Hide" 
  2. On DEX (beta) tab: Tab itself says "Base de donnees" should say "Database"
  3. On DEX (beta tab): first line of text is missing E on the end of "Universe"
  4. On DEX (beta tab): second line of text says "et" instead of "and"
  5. My Dashboard -> My Settings: "My informations" should be without the s on the end so just "My information" 
  6. My Dashboard -> My Inbox -> Trash folder: "Trash folders" should be without the s on the end so just "Trash folder"
  7. My Dashboard -> My Shop -> Highlight: the "Delay" button should instead stay "Duration"  
  8. My Dashboard -> My Shop -> Highlight: When you click My Online Ad: the first bullet says "Activable et customizable at any time !" but should say "Activate or customize at any time!" The second bullet point says "Online ads rotates on page refresh." but should be without the second s: "Online ads rotate on page refresh."
  9. Collection -> Add cards -> filter button: when you click "view more" on the types a bunch of buttons pull up but they don't show anything when you click apply? Not a translation issue but a technical one. 
  10. Collection -> Add cards -> filter button: when you click "view more" on the rarities there is "Chromatique Rare" and "Chromatique Rare GX". These should say "Shiny Holo Rare" and "Shiny Holo Rare GX"
  11. On the View Offers and View Requests tabs there is a button that says "Comparator" which would make more sense as "Compare"
  12. On the View Offers and View Requests tabs, when you click "Comparator" it says "ACTIF" when it should say "ACTIVE"
  13. On the View Offers and View Requests tabs: "Buy Pokemon cards" section says "Inscription gratuite" should say "Free registration"
  14. On the View Offers and View Requests tabs: "Buy Pokemon cards" section says "Sans commission" should say "No cost"
  15. On the View Offers and View Requests tabs: "Buy Pokemon cards" section says "Facile à utiliser" should say "Easy to use"

?) There are many screenshots and images across the site that have french words in them instead of English. I know those aren't as easy to change out as the text is but if it is possible, those should be updated. 

16.   There is a huge section of text under the "Buy Pokemon cards" section. Below is the version I edited for clarity.

Find Pokémon cards to buy 
Pokéchange is a platform for all fans of the Pokémon Trading Card Game. On this page, you can consult all the Pokemon cards you can buy or trade at no cost to you.

Are you are looking for a rare Pokémon card to improve your game strategy? With Pokéchange, you can get your hands on all the cards you need to complete your collection by using the search engine. To find a Pokémon card for sale, just enter the name of the card you are looking for (ex: Pikachu, Blastoise, Charizard). You can also refine your search by filtering the results by price, version, rarity, edition, and so on. 

Buy Pokémon cards easily on Pokéchange
Thousands of Pokémon cards can be bought or traded on Pokéchange! Find all the sets from the 1st Generation to the 7th Generation. From EX Pokémon cards to GX Pokémon cards, Pokéchange enables you to trade and buy cards with other collectors, including commons, rares and beyond.

On Pokéchange, it is very easy to trade and buy Pokémon cards. In order to facilitate trades, a review system is available to establish the reputation of each collector. Every trade, sale or purchase can therefore be evaluated by the buyer or the seller. For more security, the lowest rated collector must fulfill his part of the deal first.

On Pokéchange, you can indicate which are the Pokémon cards you would like to buy or trade in your shop. It's free, so enjoy! If you would like to buy or trade other Pokémon products, the forum will allow you to find other offers such as Pokémon Boosters, binders, displays and Pokémon boxes.

January 2021

Hello,

Thank you very much for this feedback ! 

I'm going to apply these changes ASAP, probably next week +++

Thanks again,

May 2021

i want pokechange to update the chat:allow people to send pictures of pokemon cards to make sure there not lying abou the qaulity of the pokemon card and other stuff like that

May 2021

Hello mimiku, images can be added in the shop :

https://en.pokechange.net/dashboard/shop/offers