February 2021

I noticed that the dex has all of the cards mixed up for shining fates. Is the number at the bottom the order they will appear in the list? Is that because What I've done so far, was done in chunks? If I wanted them to be in order, I would need to order them to the same number as the card?

I'm assuming it goes up by ten so that you are able to put cards inbetween? Am I correct in that?

Thank You

February 2021

Hello,

First of all, thank you for adding these new cards +++

The cards are currently mixed up because the orders should currently be updated :

https://www.pokechange.net/uploads/support_26_dex.png

URL to edit these cards' orders:

https://en.pokechange.net/dex/JCC/manage:edit&expansion=shining-fates

If I wanted them to be in order, I would need to order them to the same number as the card?

I'm assuming it goes up by ten so that you are able to put cards inbetween? Am I correct in that?

Yes, exactly +++

So, for example :

• card n°1 would have the order 10
  • card n°2 would have the order 20
  • Etc..

Thank you for your support

February 2021

👍🏽 Got it! I'll fix them. Thank you.

February 2021

Great, thank you too +++

February 2021

Hey, how come Battle Academy isn't on Pokechange, it came out June 21, 2020.

March 2021

Hey, how come Battle Academy isn't on Pokechange, it came out June 21, 2020.

You can add this set to the DEX, it will then be available on the marketplace after validation.

March 2021

Hi,

I would like to start adding the The World Championship Decks. I think they started being released every year since 2004

What should I put as their sets order numbers ?

Alternate versions?

Should their be a seperate "alternate versions" list for each set, each series, each generation, or just 1 list for all of the sets?

Would "Theme Deck Exclusives" be their own list or would they go in with "Alternate version" ?

Error / Misprint cards ?

Should they be in their own list or mixed in with alternate versions?

Can a seperate list be made for "Base Set (Shadowless)" cards

If the sets can be added, could you please tell me what numer to attach to each of them?

Thankyou for your time.