February 2021

Another user and I are not happy with eachother.

She was 1st sender and has already sent her cards to me which is scheduled for delivery in 2 days. 

She feels that I have deceived her by not saying that I don't do tracking and I'm waiting to recieve her cards before sending mine out to her.

My trade with her is the same as I do any other trade where I'm not 1st sender.

If someone were to ask about tracking, I would have no issue in discussing it with that person.

Most of my trades have been done with out tracking and there has never been an issue including the 100+ trades on a previous trading website I was a member of until it shut down.

I can try to explain more if necessary.

Now to the question part

She wants me to send her cards right back to her(basically undoing the trade) and I said fine at first because I didn't want to have to deal with her anymore basically.

But after thinking about it for a little bit, I realized that I would have to pay more money to send her cards back to her than I would pay to send my part of the trade to her.

After feeling like she was attacking my character basically accusing me of being a horrible person, I don't really want to spend extra money that I don't really have just to make her happy.

If there is a way for me to have her cards sent back to her with no cost to me, I would gladly do so.

I'm asking for advice on what the right thing would be to do in this situation.

And plaease tell me if I've done something wrong, because if I have, it was not my intention and I would like to avoid making the same error in the future.

May 2021

Hello, sorry for the delay, is this issue still of actuality ?

May 2021

There wasn't any further issue with this user.

I'm still wondering though if I did something wrong by not saying I don't do tracking and that I follow the rule of lowest review sends first ?

The only reason that I didn't say anything because i thought it wasn't expected.

Since this issue I have stated on my page that I don't use tracking but it can be discussed if the person wants tracking.

I've also stated that I follow the rule of lowest review sends first.

Is having that on my page enough ?

May 2021

I'm still wondering though if I did something wrong by not saying I don't do tracking and that I follow the rule of lowest review sends first ?

You can send your shipments without tracking, as long as it is explicitly mentionned to your correspondents, and that this condition is explicity approved by them.

By default, tracking is supposed to be used : If your correspondant is unaware that you have not used tracking, you'll end up being in trouble if a litigation occures.

I hope I've been able to answer your question +++

May 2021

Yes, I think you've answered my question, but I have an add on question.

If a litigation were to ever happen, Is a receipt with date, time, and  the town/state/zipcode cards are being sent to enough for proof of mailing?

If I have any further questions, what is the best way to ask them?

Do I send you a messge or do I just make a new thread in the Forum?

Thankyou for your time.

May 2021

If a litigation were to ever happen, Is a receipt with date, time, and  the town/state/zipcode cards are being sent to enough for proof of mailing?

Such a receipt does seem good enough to prove that you have sent your shipment.

If I have any further questions, what is the best way to ask them?

Do I send you a messge or do I just make a new thread in the Forum?

Feel free to ask them here (the forum's Help section) :

https://en.pokechange.net/forum/section:cs15

And I'll do the best I can to reply if necessary.