May 2021

Hi I recently did a trade with a user DreaMerClouDe who blatanly lied about me sending my cards unsleeved. 

This isn't true, I'm brand new here but an experienced collector who would never send unprotected cards. I have had 6 successfull trades who can vouch for me. What did happen is that I got a card wrong and I offered to send the right one and make things right but this person decided to leave me a bad review but make it worse and lie about my shipping. 

How can I remove this, this person also complained about the last few trades he did on her, and complained about the post office and also about having financial problems. Suggestions any one! ? thanks 

May 2021

Hello, unfortunately, it currently isn't possible de comment a review.

June 2021

No reason to lie. You sent one card in a top loader, in card in an etb sleeve and the other two card were sandwiched in between the two. I have no reason to lie and I told you multiple times that the post office problems were not factored into your review. It was the lack of protection and the fact that you sent the wrong cards, not once, but twice. You didn't even bother to check your trade.

I left an honest review. 

June 2021

Blackshishi, hey dont worry about it. This guy is making a name for himself real fast.

June 2021

Thanks! It sucks someone who only has 15 cards listed can ding my record. But you're right, letting it go.

July 2021

Making a name for myself? If you would've protected your cards and payed more attention to my address during our coraspondence, Pikacard, you would've gotten a better review as well. 

Either way, if the name I'm making for myself is that I don't let "little mistakes" slide when trading valuable on the internet with strangers, then so be it. I'd rather be known as a strict trader than a fool who lets someone on the internet get over on him.

thanks for the Ted talk.