January 2022

How does the physical exchange go? Do both parties mail them to one another relying on the honor system? Or is their more details than that?

January 2022

Generally speaking the two parties will come to an agreement on how they want the trade to go down.  Who sends first, what type of packaging, and tracking are some usual topics to go over besides the inital confirmation of trade and giving addresses. 

There aren't really any standards in my experience on how to do this, but some guidelines I personally like to follow:

-If requested by one of the parties, the person with the less expensive card(s) will ship first.  For the most part the people I have traded with here aren't too concerned with this, but again, always something to keep in mind.

-For packaging, the less expensive trades are usually done in a sleeve with cardboard in a plain paper envelope.  Substitutions with sleeve in a top loader is also okay.  For expensive things, many people will request different things; I usually just stick with a top loader in a bubble mailer or equivilent.  Also it's smart to keep in mind the quanity of cards.  Over a certain amount might warrant a different shipping method (always discuss with your trade partner).

-Lastly, tracking is something you can add to packages and envlopes for an extra cost, and keeps a nice paper trail/ proof you sent cards over.  This is usually only done on more expensive cards, as it can be a little pricey compared to the actual trade value (I frequently will do trades for cards that are worth less than the stamp I used to send them, for instance.  So adding tracking to that would be a bit silly).

There are probably more nuances to discuss, but that's the basics.  The most important thing to understand is that you should come to an agreement with your trade partner about most of this stuff before hand.  Some people are more stringent than others, and it's always good to give people that sort of respect.

January 2023

I have a few cards i wanna trade

.mint 25th anivercery Xerneas EX

.mint japanese cylene full art

.mint allister full art

.mint bolthound v promo full art

.mint 25th surfing pikachu v full art

.mint 25th flying pikachu v full art

.poor charizard gx full art

.mint corviknight v full art

.near mint enamorus v

and more

February 2023

I'm trading a dragonite VSTAR if anyone wants to offer.

February 2023

I'm also trading

Shaymin VSTAR ( RAINBOW )

Clawizter BREAK

Kyurem VMAX ( DYNAMAX )

Dragonite VSTAR

Thats all i have to offer.