October 2022

I am reporting the user Korbyntrades , who has also now made an alternate account called Korbyntrades2 .

Link to the Proposal in Question: https://en.pokechange.net/dashboard/messaging/proposal:343168

- The first reason is because I had decided to trade with them 3 weeks ago, and as of 1 week ago, we both exchanged address information and I mailed out my card [ For context, I sent in a Origin Palkia V (which is important, so keep that in mind), and they were to send me a Hoopa EX (89 Full Art) - XY ]. As of now, I currently have not recieved the Hoopa card that they agreed to trade.

- The second reason, which invovles their alternate account, Korbyntrades2 , is that they are now offering the card that I had send them to presumably "trade" other people with. I assume they had made a second alternate account so that if something happened with their original account, they would have Korbyntrades2 as a backup.

- The third reason, which is most important of all as it goes against Poke Change's TOS/Rules, is that other users have both told me and have said on the reviews of Korbyntrades 's original account is that Korbyntrades asks the other person within the trade to send them the card they are requesting first, so that they can see that the card was actually sent and is legit, and then will proceed to send the card they agreed to trade [ instead of both parties agreeing to trade at the same time ].

February 2023

Hi slitfit, what city was Korbyn in?

February 2023

the link to the proposal doesnt work fyi!

April 2023

This account has been suspended without prior notice.

Korbyn Baum
331 riverside drive
Latrobe, PA 15650 

This topic is locked.