January 2023

come offer pokemon

January 2023

hi guys ima offer one pokemon per day but you do whatever so today i have a Xerneas EX from the 25th anivercery mint condition no printing erors holo any takers?

ps, message me for anything i have these do not have a time limit but people will be trading so be on your toes

January 2023

hi im putting another pokemon in the cue so lets get started! alright I have a mewtwo Vstar from the pokemon go collection mint condition holo and has the lines texture any takers?

January 2023

It might be best that you just add these cards to your offers on your page and if people need them they will find you. It will show up when that person is looking for the card. Just a thought, that way you don't have to post a forum post everytime you have a new cards. Not many read these. 

January 2023

alright thanks I was just seeing if anyone wanted them since im trying to uptrade cause at the end of the month im going back to irl trading since I have alot of comicons coming up and I wanna make sure i dont have a card in the mail that someone wants and not have it

February 2023

Trading

• Dragonite VSTAR
  • Shaymin VSTAR ( RAINBOW )
  • Clawitzer BREAK
  • Kyurem VMAX ( DYNAMAX )

That is all i have to offer.