February 2023

Traded with a BrennonBouley, https://en.pokechange.net/@BrennonBouley/requests, who offered a Groudon ex for a Kyogre ex. We were both very new traders at the time so I thought nothing of it and sent my card. I asked about the card after a few days as I hadn't received it yet and they gave excuses that maybe it was in another mailbox and they would dodge other questions. They wanted to trade more, but I refused until the card arrived. I was contacted today by another trader warning me about BrennonBouley as they apparently have been doing this to other people as well. Just wanted to let you all know, so I'd recommend that you don't trade with this user and be careful.   

February 2023

having the same trouble but i sent a gold card. :/ will reply again if it shows up but right now i would suggest to anyone reading this to avoid them

February 2023

I would advise everyone if you don't have 10-15 reviews or more do tracked shipping. There's a reason as to why most people only trade with the same group of people. Also, look at peoples reviews to see who they trade with more. You will see mainly the same people on most everyone's to know who is reputable and what not. I hope admin can get to this and handle it. Sorry this happened to you all. 

February 2023

That dude contacted me, looked fishy. If you're trading from a brand new account, I stongly suggest making sure what they're offering is actually on their offers list. I also asked them to add pictures to the cards they were offering (would've reverse image searched them to make sure they were just taken.) 

February 2023

I Traded a mew and my skyla card with him for 2 pikachus that I'm still waiting on. I asked for tracking which he never provided. This is 1 week in so far. I definitely recommend to have first time traders send tracking first to avoid guys like this. I want to be able to promote new users to the site. 

February 2023

they have a new account called traderman. msged me from the new acct to say they had lost the old one. probably trying to avoid bad reviews

February 2023

We did negotiate trade with Brennonbouley and he told he has sent the cards and was pushing us to send too. He disappeared after I told we will send only after receiving as he gave no tracking. nothing arrived, 2 + weeks passed.

February 2023

Hi everyone im brennon bouley the cards I've sent you have all been sent back to my house because I labeled the package wrong and I didn't add enough postal stamps sorry for the inconvenience I am going to send the packages out today please contact me when you get them 

February 2023

Let's not escalate this situation any further. 

February 2023

Let me know if you have any questions or worries I'll be happy to answer them 

February 2023

What was wrong with the package labeling?  For the returned packages how many cards were in each package and how did you package them?  What type of stamps did you use?

March 2023

Has anyone received their cards yet from Brennon?  Please reply to this message with the date you sent the cards, what you sent, and what you were suppose to receive. 

March 2023

Hi my post office is trying to locate where my packages ended up. I'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience. I'm dealing with a lot of stress right now so I'm trying my very hardest to get them back to you guys 

March 2023

every package you sent is having trouble getting to its destination?  Every single one?

March 2023

Yuh the package was to heavy and didn't have enough stamps 

March 2023

That's what you said happened last time. You somehow managed to not stamp ANY of them correctly again somehow? Dude. 

March 2023

From what I have seen the package will still arrive to the person receiving the package and they will have to pay for the additional postage. 

Also when I asked you to send me a photo of the Ash's pikachu card for our trade you sent me a photo of the card that was copied from an ebay seller located in another state, that had already sold over thirty copies.  You then claimed that you were the seller (when clearly you live in a totally different state).  

This is clear case of dishonesty.

March 2023

?

March 2023

Update: 

Brennon messaged me and wants to send back the cards I sent him.  I will let everyone know if i receive them.

March 2023

I hope I can get my cards back also I traded cards and didnt get any in return.

March 2023

Trader is messaging me to return my original cards as well.  I will inform y'all if he succeeds on returning my initial trade

March 2023

Ok everyone your cards are going out in the mail tomorrow with tracking I will provide tracking when done 

March 2023

They have been sent out 

March 2023

I have managed to receive my original cards back! I hope everyone else can reach a conclusion

March 2023

Got my card back! Hope everyone gets their cards soon

March 2023

I received my cards back as well!

March 2023

still waiting on my cards

March 2023

Yeah im not getting my cards back he asked for my address cause he said he would ship them and he would provide tracking

and  today i told him i didnt get my cards yet  and asked if he shipped them yet or had tracking and he mentioned "No I have not yet because I have not been paid this week"

I thought the whole time he was shipping back everyone cards altogether

so yeah im done im no longer using this platform,

I was dumb to put myself in a vunerable state in the 1st place but congrats to those who got their cards back.

March 2023

Dude I'm mailing your cards back chill 

March 2023

Sorry that shipping is expensive 

March 2023

FYI Paypal's shipstation is free and about $2 cheaper than shipping directly via USPS

April 2023

I don't have PayPal