April 2023

Claiming that the cards he sent were lost in the mail I cannot confirm that I have talked to the post office and they have no idea about that tracking number so there is a chance that it was lost however he created the shipping label himself so its more likely he never dropped it off.

The cards I sent I have talked to the post office it was delivered to a parcel box attched to the mailboxes in his apartment where they will leave a key in your mailbox so you can open it and get your package out. The contents were 100% delivered to that box and 100% taken 2 days later by apt 107 which I was told is his per the address.

I have proof that I sent out the package a long with 6 other trades that day on 1 big receipt and per my reviews every other person got their cards with no problem. He is claiming he did nothing wrong and its the post office for both our packages. Mine had oer $500 in value in it and was taken by him.

I would like his review taken off my account please and his banned this is un-acceptable very upset.

https://imgur.com/a/j6VLKgA

Here is a link to the receipt of proof that mine was shipped along with the other's that day and I can even give you the names of the others that were on the list that day.

April 2023

Also he left a bad review I would like this to be taken off as I am sufficient proof that I am not the one who is at fault here please. 

April 2023

Yeah I can back him up as 40-50 dollars worth of cards were taken from me too by the same exact guy.

April 2023

Please ban this guy I traded with him and never received my cards. He gave me a fake tracking number and when he gets his cards he stops contact. I lost around 100$ in traded. 

April 2023

Due to the amount of litigations, this account has been suspended without prior notice.

T. Pryor / J. Nelson
1000 Sycamore Ln
Apt 107
Woodstock, GA 30188
This topic is locked.