April 2023

I have tried to trade with this guy 2 times now and it hasnt worked. It started with him going back and forth about what cards he wants then him not having the cards I was asking for even though it was on his offers. I have asked for pictures and he cant seem to ever get me pictures because either hes busy, something comes up, or the email isnt working. He even tried to tell me that he cant send me an email due to the fact that my email is yahoo and he only has gmail. We accepted a trade and now all the sudden I cant get him to answer and he has deleted all the cards from his offers after I told him I was going to report him since he has been fishy from the first trade. He insists on sending at same time. The first time is was because his parents dont trust me and the second time was because the cards are too expensive I took photos of the trade and can add them on here but DO NOT TRADE with this guy everything about him is suspect. Please can we get that account deactivated so this guy doesnt scam anyone!

April 2023

He finally send me photos of the cards and it was just the animated pictures on this website lol not even pictures of real cards...