May 2023

J. Nelson has another account, I was going to make a trade with NelsonTCGShop and he sent his address which is in the same location as the previous suspended account bigdawg1221 and his name is J. Nelson. Figured I'd let you know so no one else gets scammed.

July 2023

Thanks for letting us know!

November 2023

I think you are so wrong on this as he is long time trader, traded with him couple years ago - no problems, and had quite generous trade on his part

November 2023

Yes I agree with Fidough. I've traded with NelsonTCGShop a couple of times (one very recently) and everything went great. 

November 2023

Right makes total sense, same name + same address = same person... do the math lmao. 

November 2023

could it not be that bigdawg1221 has used NelsonTCGshop address to target his profile? coz as i can see bigdawg1221 has traded with NelsonTCGshop. i done few trades with NelsonTCGshop with my old account, flawless trades - his packages reached me across the sea in 4-5 days, he also offered very generous trade on his side. the fact that he is partnering with new trading company - says a lot. and NelsonTCGshop has been active for few years. 

Fact that bigdawg1221 has used 2 different names is fishy and if this Nelson was the same person his account would be banned by now too. Coz as far as i know once Pokechange bans someone for scamming - he bans the IP address too - so its more difficult to reopen unless you are IT professional and know how to cheat. What i dont understand - why would Nelson (with already flawless feedback) would create another profile in order to scam people. thats insane

I appreciate people warning others with Real suspicious accounts, but not someone who is online regularly and have great feedback. Anyone can use your name and address as a target - out of revenge or just to make someones elses name to go downhill too. 

Sorry if i offended you, but i genuine think this accusation is not fairand false

November 2023

Mschettle, I am so glad you had good expierance. I have nothing, but good to say about Nelson. 

November 2023

How do we know you aren't J Nelson 🤣

November 2023

On you go - another parranoid trader. Give you an example and you jump into conclusions just like cosma something. Kindergarden

November 2023

are you cosmamcd?

November 2023

Nope, I'm McLovin. The 25 year old Hawaiian organ donor.

November 2023

Tried being nice with the first post but clearly that bit me in the ass so here we are 😂

November 2023

Just trying to say 

look at bigdawg1221 profile ( you can still see offers and requests)

and look at NelsonTCGshop 

they are 2 entirely diff people i am 99% sure. i have to find my notebook where i had all regular trader names & addresses, and i have to compare

but bigdawg1221 goes by 2 names T. Pryor / J. Nelson - and i am sure he is T.Pryor not J Nelson. Unless J Nelson has a roommate who signed up to this platform and uses his name (but even then it wouldnt make a sense, coz they both traded :D ) . however i want to reach out to Nelson personally to see what is going on. coz i can still see my reviews on his account from my old profile. He traded with many people that i traded with too at the time. i think someone is trying to pin his name to scamming. butwill update you once i have messaged him.

Also i am neither of those names - as i am from uk, and i thinkyou can see reviews  that are from local trades

i hate when people scam others. and hope that i wont be scammed again with my new profile, coz i am extra careful and picky in reg who i trade with.

November 2023

and now to confirm - i actually still have whatsapp conversation in reg our trade - as we exchanged pictures of card conditions & proof of postage. J. Nelson is from woodstock, GA

November 2023

NelsonTCGShop and bigdawg1221 happened to sometimes have same IPs.

This account has been suspended, I am sorry for the inconvenience.

J Nelson
17 Mountainbrook Dr
Cartersville, GA 30121

This topic is locked.