May 2023

Hi, me and the user Cosmamcd had a trade ( 2 dedenne cards for a hisuan lilligant V and Mareep full art for an alolan vlupix V and externus V). I was waiting to send my cards until i received his. When i recevied his cards i packaged his (i even have a picture of the letter) and put it out in the mailbox. Ive sent trades trough my mailbox before with no issue. But around 12:30pm the next day i had saw that my mailbox was open and the flag was up, that concerned me because my mailman ususally doesnt come till around 6 or 7 pm. I checked the cameras outside my house and saw that someone had stolen the cards right out the mailbox. I messaged Cosma as soon as i could offering to compensate, send the cards from his part of the trade back,etc. I even sent the camera footage of the perp stealing from my mailbox. I understand his frustration and i really dont blame him for being upset. I will not be putting trades in the mailbox anymore and only be sending through my local post office. I just wanted to post this for my future trades because i promise im a honorable and honest trader, mistakes happen and this will not happen again. If you need proof i will willingly send it through email or discord. Thank you for reading.

June 2023

Very sorry this has happened! 

June 2023

Thank you so much and it's been solved as of now! Just glad to know in the future.

July 2023

Yea turns out Somehow the cards still came to me but in a reasealed torn open envelope, the theif was likley looking for something other then cards in saiyadorks mailbox so they sent it back to me.

July 2023

They were probably like, "Pokemon Cards?  Pfft"