June 2023

Hi all

Hope everyone's collecting journeys are going well, 151 is about to come in hot and blow everything up LOL 

I recently traded with a trader I have not worked with before (had 34 reviews so i felt comfortable) and it was a super low value trade request so I oblidged, did not initiate

They were offering a TG09 Mightyena ($0.44 on tcgplayer) for my CZ reverse holo grass energy which sells for nearly $2 on ebay. given that i have 4 of them and this trader had requested it many times prior, i accepted the swap to help them, so i thought, with a missing card in their set 

i think they thought that my listing was for the textured holo, but never asked or clarified that that was what they were looking for etc.

i mentioned the value of the trade multiple times throughout our conversation as being $1 for $1 card, the textured holo goes for much more than that

i offered to send the card back/reverse trade, but they immediately jumped to a bad review, despite being at fault for not reading the offer on the card. i also called out that if they were so angry at the trade, it's also disingenuous to offer a 44 cent card for a $3 card. 

is there any review corrections that could be done from an admin perspective?

i was hoping that with 79/79 positive reviews, there would be enough good feedback to help offset, but im obviously hoping that this does not prohibit me from making future trades

appreciate any help here, thanks so much!

June 2023

I am the trader he made the trade with. The trade was for The Crown Zenith Grass Energy 152. It was one of the 5 cards I had missing in my collection.

So I was really upset when I received a regular Reverse Holo Energy and not the 152. This is not what this site is about.

So you can remove my review. (Not sure I understand then why we have reviews) I will obviously never trade with this person again.