August 2023

So basically this guy Cosmamcd wanted to trade with me and i was cautious because they already have a review saying they were scammed by them. So we were going to do a pretty big trade so i asked to do tracking. I said he was a scammer ( I later apologized) because they asked to do no tracking on such a big trade and also didnt even have the cards i wanted listed in their offers.  I didnt feel comfortable trading so I told them to go our seperate ways. They then proceeded to tell me to fuck myself which was very rude. I left a horrible review on their page. I am still very new to this site and was very upset to have one of my first few trades go downhill. He left a poor review on my page (my first ever review). Admins please remove the review they left me and ill be on my way.

August 2023

you deserved it

August 2023

you never apolagized

August 2023

and told you to f yourself after you suggested trading again

August 2023

you also never erased my review after i told you to do so multiple times  then i told you to f*** yourself

August 2023

no one will ever trade with you because all you have is a negative review

August 2023

next time learn to think twice

August 2023

Cosmamcd, how you decided to go about this situation isn't fair at all, wanting tracked shipping is ideal considering the scamming reviews in your profile. NinjaKoga is new to this and it takes time to gain trust in other pokecollecters and to know who's a scammer and who isn't. Saying that no one's gonna want to trade with him because of the negative review you left is totally out of line, this is gonna make you look so bad :/ 

August 2023

it was not my fault

August 2023

he should not have jumped to a conclusion

August 2023

and then he is so surprised when i dont want to trade with him after he made all this fuss

August 2023

im not trying to look bad but this went too far

August 2023

he should have drawn the line after i explained that one review to him and done

August 2023

he should also not be so quick to write a review saying im a scammer

August 2023

I understand that calling you a scammer for not wanting tracked shipping isn't right either I agree, I get where you're coming from but NinjaKonga is new to this, scams are common on this platform, it's best to remain calm and not come across as rude even if we feel angry. As long as you both apologise to each other for what happened and go your separate ways, it's all good. 

August 2023

He never apolagized to me he just offered to go seperate ways which i agreed to, then he asks if i want to trade again, and I said "no erase the review you made and go f**k yourself" He should have finished there but no he just kept going

September 2023

bro just stop no one thinks your cool cosmand

September 2023

who invited you, also since when was i cool? Also dont the 12 yr olds usally say this? 

September 2023

I think no one asked you and you need to be quiet unless you have something positive to say

September 2023

also this ended months ago

September 2023

this random dusty cards kid out here sticking his nose where it doesent belong just to comment about me

September 2023

yeah cause you really think you can get away with this

September 2023

stupid 10 year old here guys thinking he has the best roasts lol lol hahahaha lol

September 2023

Get away with what?

September 2023

Also calling me stupid and insulting me out of nowhere is rude, I never tried to "roast you". And what did i do to get away with? You understand this discussion ended here right? You were not part of it and you dont understand what happened. If you are saying i am trying to scam koga you are wrong. He himself realized i was not a scammer, He only gave me a bad review because i cussed him out. And if you click on me and see my reviews recently you can see that 2 out of 27 are negative and 25 out of 27 are positive. Please leave and stop being so rude and toxic. it is not your buisness, I am not having a roast battle with you. I think your trying to look good. but let me tell you your not. your actuallly making yourself look bad and stupid. Do you even understand what happened here? If not stop insulting me for no reason 

September 2023

So please

September 2023

just stop

September 2023

Go trade go make friend, do anything but insult me for no reason

September 2023

sorry man that was my brother typing he got my loggin to my pc lol 

September 2023

i did not mean any harm i hope you have a great day!

September 2023

Ok that sounds a bit weird but idk

October 2023

Cosmamcd - OMFG - if you actually read FAQS, for new traders it should be tracked packages - for that very reason - so you don't get scammed! 

NinjaKoga - am happy to trade with you with tracked package - i will be updating requests and offers  soon. Reach out to page owner they will remove feedback that is unfair & also cosmamcd can get banned. If he is scamming people & abusing them. You are doing right thing as a new trader - dont let this individual destroy your spirit for trading!

October 2023

bro who are you? why are you saying rude things about me? it was an misunderstanding, i did not know the new person policy.  I dont know why you guys are antagonizing me so much, im innocent my reviews say so. leave me alone plz

October 2023

you of all people, you with 2 reviews you could be a scammer, i have many reviews to prove im not you only have 2

October 2023

I had previously account with 100+ positive reviews, so please... and on my new account 2 which are good start?

you refused trade because new trader asked for tracked package after Pokechange.net FAQs, he knew the rules, but you just made up your own. You are only one here who went on rage rampage. 

Move on.

October 2023

?

October 2023

whover told you that version of the story was not telling the whole truth, but ok have it your way mr smart guy flexing here acting like the boss

October 2023

koga overeacted when i said no to tracking, he went ahead and wrote me a bad review saying im a scammer, now of course i did  not know the rule at the time i am fairly new myself, then i told him i would send him first so i was not a scammer, then i told him to erase it, but he suggested trading again, and after i saw that he did not erase even after i had repeated "erase my review" multiple times, i said no go F yourslef.

October 2023

and thats how I ended up here looking like a bad guy, cuz some 9 yr old decided to jump to conclusions very very early

October 2023

You, yourself, acting out like 9yr old. Insulting everyone. Did you not jump the gun and leave negative feedback yourself?  Questioning wether she was telling the truth in reg of yor package being stolen out her post box? yes, in the end you did receive package and wrote another feedback - but didnt ask page owner to remove your false remarks? you then insulted new trader who was going after this platform rules - which you did not like. I do not care what happened, I havent heard any stories about this case - and quite frankly not interested what you have to say. Coz you not only insulted that trader, you also insulted me - calling me a scammer [without even knowing me and based on 0 proof whatsoever]. Also you accused me of calling you a scammer, when i DID NOT, if you read my comment - i said that packages have to be tracked especially with new traders, so you DONT end up being scammed. And now i am smart guy who is acting like boss. you are jumping into conclusions 10/10 - congrats. if people are smart - they will avoid trading with you. simply your attitude stinks.

you are not right in the bloody head, best for you is to go and get some help before you go down with stroke or heart attack. and some anger managment courses dude.

October 2023

Blud im not angry how about you mind your buisness, firstly you were inderictly implying that i was a scammer when you first sent a message on this thread. also after i did recieve the package from that trader it was too late to change my review because they can only be changed 1 hr after they are sent,  and for context i got back the stolen package 2 months later torn open. stop going here and making things your way.  leave!

October 2023

How about you go and rethink your life, your not achieving anything by trying to fight me on this dead thread. How about you get a job and some bitches and  a life and go see your parents who hate what youve become.

October 2023

woow you are 'classy' :D :D :D - to get your facts right - i am not even bloke! go and wash your mouth out. One rule for you but different for others isnt it!? karma will screw you over one day, for treating people like this! good luck and have a nice day!

October 2023

you too! maybe one day your mom will teach you some social skills, kid.

October 2023

pathetic

arguing with me over none of your buisness, over something that has already been solved

October 2023

THIS IS CLOSED!