October 2023

Hello everyone,

This person offered me a trade, and I accepted. I explained that because they have no reviews, they would have to send first and once I received the cards I would send theirs. The next day they insisted that I send first. I again explained that they would need to send first because they do not have any reviews, and I don't want to be scammed. They then told me that they had sent the cards, but again insisted that I send my cards because it could take 2 months for mine to arrive... (from Nevada to Iowa). It was at this point that I left a review that this person is a scammer. So many red flags. 

They are now asking me to give them another chance and remove the review. Perhaps I did review too early, but there were so many red flags that this seems like a scam, and I didn't want any other traders on the platform to be taken advantage of. If I recieve the cards I will more than gladly remove my review. 

In the meantime; this person is threatening to review me as a scammer because they are telling me I'm obligated to send the cards because I accepted the trade. As I said above; if I receive the cards I'll gladly remove the review. 

October 2023

Hey,

You were aboslutely and 100% correct. They have to send cards out first, and upon receiving them - you would send out your part. How ever if this person is becoming threatening and abusive, best is to report him/her to Pokechange. Let owner to decide what to do. I see it as red flags too and if you get revenge negative feedback - am sure it can be deleted? 

you can refer this link to pikafuecoco [https://en.pokechange.net/terms] where it states black on white the terms and conditions on this website. if they do not like the terms - too bad. Agression and abuse is not ok, especially when person is in the wrong.

I think its time to create Forum in reg where all scammers/dodgy traders or even abusive/threatening behaviour traders names are listed. Coz there are too many new traders, too many instances when new traders doesnt post their packages out or doesnt want to folow FAQs and so on. 

Its better to be safe that sorry, as i DO NOT trust new accounts [had account in past]. Thats why i wrote in my bio, that i am not trading with 0 review accounts and/or less than 5*. if you get scammed - police aint chase case for stolen pokemon cards.

i would suggest to report this trader for suspicions of scam.

November 2023

Update:

Pikafuecoco sent an envelope with some cards. They were random commons/uncommons from SWSH thrown in envelope without sleeves or top loaders, and not anything remotely close to what we agreed upon in our trade. Not really sure what's going on, but bottom line is don't trade with this person. 

November 2023

Open case at this point, thats not ok

November 2023

I agree, I just reported litigation