November 2023

This account is very sketchy, already has 2 negative reviews plus mine

look at the positive reviews with silly basic names like bestcards and bettercards

they were all created, droped review right away and have been inactive since.

he created fake accounts to give himself a few positive references so he could bully new users into sending first

i have his phone number, name and home address, i wish there was a block button as if he continues to engage with me i will be writing his phone number on every public bathroom stall this side of the Mississippi and signing him up for every free news letter, magazine and solicitation list possible.

admins please address this user and fellow users beware about sending anything to Montana if they dont have stellar reviews.

November 2023

thanks for letting us know :)

November 2023

lol fidough this person literally told me to shut tf up and i have more reviwes so he send frst nit be cant do that 

November 2023

People aren't stupid, your reviews are fake, please try to proof read before hitting reply and wear ur helmet, we can't have u losing more brain cells

November 2023

Must say that i kind of agree that your account looks suspicious - why do you have 3 positive reviews from brand new accounts (all at same time) yet you havent reviewed them back (3 weeks is surely great timing to receive goods?)? also you are pretty new trader and 1 review was 1 star prior this trader. To note in these circumstances you would need to send first. Coz you could only tell who sends first unless you reach 50 reviews [read through FAQS]. having 3 suspicious, 1 negative (icl this new trader 2 negatives) - person have every rights to ask you to send first. especially when his offers are vintage holos only...

i aint take your side until Pokechange owner confirms wether you created these fake profiles, in order to bump up your 'positive' reviews. Remember - if thats a case, thats frauf, and you can be suspended - your IP address can be banned and you wont be able to make any more new profiles. there have been few traders who tried to work round about and got every account banned of this site. If these turns out fake accounts made buy you it will be red flag  - you being dishonest trader.

i am not saying you are guilty - until i see owners response. And also won't be trading until 

November 2023

Also you done revenge feedback - if this turns out true, your negative feedcback towards sugeMFNwhyte should be removed

November 2023

He made 3 accounts and dropped reviews right away, didn't even wait a week for the actual time it would take to make a deal and complete via mail, then uses accounts like bestcards and bettercards lol dude is a troll and a clown

406-291-0399

Dustin Staley
124 Prairie View Way
Kalispell MT

November 2023

actually looks like more than 3 fake accounts:

- tcgcards https://en.pokechange.net/@tcgcards

- poketrades https://en.pokechange.net/@poketrades

- bestcards https://en.pokechange.net/@bestcards

- bettercards https://en.pokechange.net/@bettercards

comment from expieranced trader (44 reviews) :  'Fishy.. Asked me to trade. Said they shipped my cards'

and new account (2 reviews and looks leggit) : 'SCAM DO NOT TRADE has multiple accounts be hesitant for anyone that lives in kalispell Montana. Said they sent with no tracking never arrived.'

Dusty cards looks like you have only 2 legitimate positive reviews

November 2023

bro thats some werid ass address not even mine lol bye this app sucks anyway

November 2023

your response sounds 'caught' & 'guilty'

this site doesnt suck, people will call you out if you are doing wrong or being dishonest. Its all about building trust whilst trading. if you look shifty and suspicious then people have every right to ask you send cards out first. If you are honest - you have nothing to fear. you will get other traders cards upon they have received yours. If you do not wish to follow FAQs then this is not a place for you. more you going to fight and lie - less trades you will have. There are too many people who have scammed expieranced traders, myself including - which put me off trading for some time, coz once that trust is broken, it is difficult to trust again. i would and will not ever trade with people who have 0-10 feedbacks, and if there is any negatives - hell, no thank you - NEVER, dont care if negative feedback was month ago or year ago. coz i paid a price trusting people and giving chances, and had few valuable trades i lost. you dont want to be scammed, and so does other people doesnt want to be scammed.

November 2023

Been waiting on a card from bro for like 2 weeks now :/ I hope it's not true he's still replying to me but no tracking number 

November 2023

Just write a letter tot the kids parent that scammed you. It has worked wonders in the past. 

November 2023

Have you tried doing that? There should be age restrictions who can create account. Its just getting ridiculous...

November 2023

That card isn't coming dude, dusty is a scammer and worse a troll, u could write a letter to his parents but he himself is a parent so not sure how good that will help

Www.facebook.com/dustin.stanley.754

stanley instead of staley but in a town of 22k I'll assume the dumby misspelled his own name

November 2023

just noticed his offers and requests are for 151 set Charizard ex blastoise ex and zapdos ex (two gold stars or alt arts). i assume he is listing cards up for trade that he doesnt even have in his own collection. fishy

seen his profile earlier and now its set to private - no posts visable. even more fishy...

November 2023

guess it's a good thing I pulled 3 of the Zapdos ex I sent him.. but that's lame i probably won't get the blastoise 

November 2023

that he was supposed to send 

November 2023

He has blastoise in his requests - so pretty much doubt you will ever see that card as he doesnt have it in his own collection... this is so damn scary we are worried about new traders, yet some new traders who are genuine - are struggling to have trust.

These scummy new traders ruin the trading expierance & trust on platform in general. You dont know the scam unless you risk the trade. And i know how horrible it feels when you are scammed. Its tough for new traders, genuine traders. Coz everyone looks at you with suspicion. Even for me starting all over from scratch - i find it difficult to trust. But if anyone is unsure - i have selling platform with 200+ 100 positive feedback - which i can reffer to.

ezkenny, copy and paste your trade proposal with dusty cards on here so it can be seen by owner.

November 2023

lol

November 2023

Lol you morron, you think its ok to scam people for valuable cards??? Hope someone reports you and your backside catches the fire. You are committing fraud! Using and abusing new traders - being NEW YOurself! 

you guys should join forces and report him together! 

November 2023

This account has been suspended, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by this user.

Dustin Stanley

124 Prairie View Way

Kalispell MT

406-291-0399

[email protected]

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/dustin.stanley.754

This topic is locked.