November 2023

This guy was unfortunately my first trade on this site and he scammed me out of my full art Polywirl from 151. I sent my card with tracking and everything thing. He received it. Claims he sent his trade but couldn't give me a tracking number. I never received it. I told him I would report him and give him a negative he said he would send me some other cards instead I gave him a second chnace and he stopped responding to me. 

November 2023

Yeah this guy needs to be banned immediately. Hopefully site owner will look at this soon. 

November 2023

Please copy paste proposal link, so owner can see your cinversation with dustycards.

there already is thread opened against dusty cards. He is listing his offers same as his requests - fooling traders that he has valuable cards. 

please keep an eye in litigation section now and again to avoid scummy traders.

so sorry your first trade didnt go smoothly 😞

dusty cards def needs banning along with his other fake 4 profiles. I do not know how it is in US but might aswell report him for theft/fraud/mail fraud. Absolute disgrace so he is

November 2023

Not sure what you mean my copy and pasting the proposal link but is this correct? https://en.pokechange.net/dashboard/messaging/proposal:390684

yeah I'm going to report this person to the authorities as well. Sancho like

November 2023

If you open up message (his proposal for trade) and copy the link, then paste in here - only owner will be able to see conversation between you and dusty cards.

check other litigation in forum against dusty cards - there is other people who have been scammed ir he tried.  Message others maybe you all can report him together (so authorities can see that you are not only victim),

please update us 

November 2023

You done it correctly :) that link is correct.

if any issues with future traders - do exact same thing. 

it just sucks that there are dishonest traders.

November 2023

The exact same thing has happened to me sadly :( 

November 2023

This account has been suspended, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by this user.

Dustin Stanley

124 Prairie View Way

Kalispell MT

406-291-0399

[email protected]

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/dustin.stanley.754

November 2023

Hey if everyone posts on here with what he scammed us out of, it will hold more weight when I report this guy for internet and mail fraud to his local PD and to the postal inspectors. 

November 2023

Hey if everyone posts on here with what he scammed us out of, it will hold more weight when I report this guy for internet and mail fraud to his local PD and to the postal inspectors.

OK - I'm going to leave this topic open for an extra week.

Do not hesitate to directly contact the concerned users for this matter.

November 2023

He scammed me out of my Erika's Invitation FA (151),Erika's invitation SIR (151), Japanese Squirtle IR (151), Mew ex (Gold Secret Rare). He was supposed to send a blastoise SIR and Alakazam (SIR). Did the same thing to me as he did with you Commenticator. Sucks to have been cheated out of those good cards......

November 2023

Gosh - so sorry for you all 😢 please keep in touch with person who opened this litigation - join forces to report him for fraud with his local PD - more people join more of the chance he gets done. By the looks he is scamming everyone for all the valuable cards 😢 not anymore unless he makes further fake accounts. Please keep his address handy for future - so you know who he is 

November 2023

i am collecting data for a list to report and I will do my best to coordinate with the other users to report to the proper authorities. This person scammed the wrong guy I promise you. 

November 2023

Good luck! 🤞🏻 will keep all my fingers crossed for you - please keep us updated on outcome 

This topic is locked.