June 2019

I've started a trade with a user, and was then given the notification that I should not send my side of the trade first due to the fact that said user has an ongoing litigation. However, the rules state that the user with the least reviews must send first! Am I still obligated to send my package first, or should I wait for them to send theirs? 

June 2019

You wait for them to send theirs, because they might scam you if you send first. In the case of a litigation, it does not matter about the number of reviews you have

June 2019

Hello Zekabuns,

You must either wait for the associated user to send their package first, or wait for their litigation to end.

In any case, as indicated by RonitoBurrito, do not send first until the litigation has ended.

Regards,

June 2019

Thank you both very much! I wasn’t sure, haha

June 2019

You’re very welcome!

November 2022

Not sure if this is where I post but I have, had some radio silence with a person I traded with.. I sent cards out to them because we have traded before and yet get nothing back from them after 2-3 days also, took a bit for them to get back to me on offer even though I have seen them online between this time. What do I do they already have the cards probably.....